Friday, December 19, 2008

Wife-Led Marriage.....Not Easy

I often wonder (not care mind you) what others would think of a wife led marriage. Do others think that I take the easy way out.....abdicating the "head of the household" role to my wife. Just let her run things and relax.

Anyone in a WLM knows that it is probably harder to have her take control. You first have to deal with your own feelings of insecurity. Then you have to figure out how to tell her that you want her to be the boss. And from all the blogs I've read, (hey AAT's :), having your wife feel comfortable about taking control, being a bit bossy, expecting and then insisting on your devoted attention and services and managing the sex life....it's just plain difficult. The funny thing is that when most men start this, run into the difficulties, they (and certainly I) don't understand why it is so tough for the women. ((Hey, just grab a handful of hair, thrust our head between your legs and when satisfied, smack us on the ass as you send us off to do your laundry and clean the kitchen! LOL))

I ran into another problem yesterday. I so want her to take control of our sex life and she has except that she frequently forgets due to her low libido. She was home from work before the kids but has forwarned me not to expect anything because she really had alot of work to do. At one point, she asked me if I wanted to "drop and stroke 20 times." A new olympic record for kneeling. A very funny conversation insued trying to determine if a stoke was up, or up and back. Much to my dismay, up is one, back is two. I tried in vain to coax more strokes but she denied me. Talk about being frustrated. I hadn't had any sexual contact in one week. I was quite pissed and barely managed to hide my anger. (I didn't need to orgasm, just play some more.)

After some thought, I called her later and thanked her for allowing me 20 strokes. I've received what I've asked for and.........Not easy.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hey, just grab a handful of hair, thrust my head between your legs and when satisfied, smack us on the ass as you send us off to do your laundry and clean the kitchen" - Maybe if I had just taken Jane to one side and whispered that into her ear everything would have been alright, I knew there had to be a better way LOL :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home