Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pat on My Back

A "Pat on My Back" moment. Yesterday morning I was sorting through what is going into each child's stocking while my wife was putting on her makeup. She decided her outfit wasn't right and changed in front of me. So there I was, sitting on the floor looking up at her lacy camisole and my favorite undergarment, her lacy slip. God I love that slip. It's a 1/2 slip, all black with great lace on the bottom edge. And OH MY FREAKING HELL the way it hugs her hips.....oh wait, anyway, I'm quite proud of myself for not staring too much and not whipping it out and jerking off. She was obviously quite rushed and definately wouldn't have liked that at all. I must say I wished she acknowledge that I didn't pressure her. I know some of you are further along in your wife-led marriage but for me, this was a big deal. LOL

5 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

I just love your every day little blog of being happy in a wife led marriage. Please keep us posted on your progessions. They every day aspects of life are often the most fascinating!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger mistressusan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

Yes, you have demonstrated admirable self control. I can visualize the situation and see how attractive she was.

You are not saying whether you made any comments. You could have said, in a calm and supportive voice, how beautiful she was, how much she turned you on, and that you were looking forward to being with her when she is all relaxed and not in a hurry to do other things.

Talking like that is not just to seduce a female. It makes a person realize that she is not alone, that you are there and appreciate her, and that she has this control over you via her attractiveness. You can't possibly lose voicing your feelings like that.

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

susan's pet: You make a good suggestion but knowing my wife, she'd immediately turn it around and feel bad that she wasn't doing something sexual.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

I understand that. What you have just said implies that she has a hair-trigger response to anything that she does not immediately perceive as "absolutely positive". It is not what you say, but how she hears it.

I may misunderstand, if so, delete this comment. Otherwise, please, belive me. She could benefit from talking to a professional psychologist about this.

I know people who, as children, were continuously demeaned and disparaged. In adulthood their response to comment is to visciously turn on anyone whom they assumed was "making them feel stupid".

The feeling is irrational. To a more adjusted person a comment may be constructive. To them it is an attack.

Please look into this. Professional help might benefit both of you. I apologize if I misread this, and please delete the comment if so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home