Sunday, November 16, 2008

Saturday

Saturday night was fun. I got laid.

But that isn't the funny part. My wife was telling me about her girlfriend, a very close friend of mine also. To make her husband happy, she likes to suprise him. So the other morning she yells out of the bathroom, "Honey, I'm naked." He goes running in there and screws her. She feels like a good wife and of course, he feels real good.

It's just that I have this mental picture of a cartoon. An unseen wife yelling from the bathroom, "Honey, I'm naked." Then a series drawings of some guy running all the while throwing off his clothes with a rising erection. Think about it, damn right you'd go running too.

And who is in control of that marriage??? LOL

2 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

That is delightful!

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

It also shows that we men are like puppies with our tongues hanging out waiting for treats from our Mistresses. They know exactly what motivate us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home