Monday, October 27, 2008

Two Things

First. Last night we had some friends over for dinner. They don't formally know of our wife-led marriage but I suspect they have some idea. The husband and I always joke about asking our wives if we can play golf, checking with them about dinner plans, etc. The dinner we had was in part due to their anniversary. In my own little way, I furthered my own personal agenda of couples accepting a wife led marriage. I served him coffee in a mug that said "Yes Dear" on it. I joked that he gets this mug because he's figured out the key to a successful marriage. Also at the end of dinner, I very quietly looked at my wife and asked her if it was OK to clear the dishes. She said yes. The funny thing is that I didn't "pre-plan" that question, it just came naturally from our wife-led marriage. And I"m absolutely sure that the other wife heard it.

Second. In my last post, I discussed that my wife didn't feel wifely if she teased me, got me "hard and frustrated" and then just stopped and went to work, got dressed, whatever. We changed the phrase from 'hard and frustrated" to "turned on". I told her that a guy likes to be turned on by his wife and I suspect that most wives like to know they can still turn on their husbands. The actual orgasm is secondary. Well, this morning she told me to drop and start mastubating. Gladly. She then asked me what I had done for her lately and what still need to be done. As I got closer, she told me to stop. I thanked her for turning me on and in a later phone call, told her that I hoped to get enough done so that she would turn me on again. I think she is starting to understand the difference between being a bitchy, cock teasing, denying, unplayful, sex denying wife and a loving wife who is learning that turning on her husband brings them closer together.

2 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that your wife is developing a better understanding of what being a "wife", in a Wife Led Relationship is more about. I think so many seem to misunderstand what it's all about. Good for you.

Asking to your wife "permission" tp clear the table was a nice touch.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

Are you saying, "It's not what she does, but how she does it that makes the difference?" If so, I agree with you.

Interestingly, the same woman, who, in your words, "... the difference between being a bitchy, cock teasing, denying, unplayful, sex denying wife and a loving wife who is learning that turning on her husband brings them closer together" could be perceived differently depending on one's point of view.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home