Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gift Troubles.....You See

My wife is having a tough time trying to figure out what to get me for Christmas. I am truly fortunate that I don't really need or even want anything. However, I do appreciate that she's struggling.

We are talking about her gift struggles when she got home from work. And since she had just got in the door she placed her boot clad foot up on the kitchen counter. Her signal that I'm to remove it and put on a different pair of boots (for the bad weather.) Well, this is fun and I'm gladly removing her boots and telling her that "this" is all I need for Christmas.

My wife is quite nice and she lifts her foot for me to place the other boot on her foot. I casually bend over to put it on. Just before I slip her foot into the boot, she lowers it. I bend over farther and she lowers it again. I then get on my knees and she says, "You see?" As in, you see that I'm the boss. As in, "You see?", I made you get on your knees to put the boot on my foot.

"Yes" was all I said.

1 Comments:

At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont you just love it when your wife wants to demonstrate her power to have you on your knees before her. Great story, Merry Christmas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home