Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Gifts

Like many of you I've been thinking about what to get my wife for Christmas. But I also realize all the gifts can't follow the wife led theme. There would be too much "pressure." And I think that many wives are concerned that love has been substituted for the wife led aspect of their marriage. Gentlemen, be careful.

Just in case my wife reads the blog, I'm not going to post what I've purchased for her. But a fellow blogger uses a picture of it on his blog.

I've no idea what my wife is going to get me. She did purchase a small bell she likes to ring to summon me. Very cool.

Other random thoughts......

Christmas dinner with friends is at our house. There is so much to do that I won't expect my wife to just sit with our guests while I do everything. I'm not sure I could! I do hope that she shows some public dominance.

I'm planning on having a friend and her 4 kids over for lunch. She's very funny and definately in a wife led marriage. Last week, she attempted to phone her husband 4 times in about 2 minutes. I joked that she shouldn't be so controlling. She said, "I'm not controlling because I'm already in control." "So you're the boss?" I replied. "Yes, and Mike knows it." Holy crap.

I must run now, I have a ton of cleaning to do and with other errands it will most likely take me a few days.

1 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great Christmas, and enjoy serving your wife.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home