Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas and Anticipation

It was a good day. Friends came over for dinner. Kids had a good time. Overall one of the better Christmas's.

From a wife led standpoint nothing too exciting but generally more consistent. I gave my wife a statue (Riordan's eternal love). You all know the one, he's kneeling infront of her while she gazes upon him. She really liked it. But more importantly, I told her how tough it was to buy because I know she doesn't want our entire marriage to be about the sexual wife led aspect. She really appreciated my concern and it was a good conversation.

Other than that, lots of coffee service, fetching, etc. etc. While we were at a store today she made me walk behind her, flollowing dutifully. Wonderful.

Anticipation: We have scheduled a night away from the kids for next saturday. Some drinking and sex. I've told her I'd like to wait until then to orgasm but would appreciate some teasing. She said fine but fine but was concerned that I would just get cranky. I thought it was telling that she thought it through.

So all in all, not alot of sex but quite a bit of wife led situations. I hope all is well with you and will post again as our night away approaches.

3 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

That's a great artistic piece. Good job!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

It is good that she accepts your input without accusing you of topping from the bottom. Your description of the shopping, etc., is great. You have much to anticipate in a female led relationship. Treasure her. She is great.

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please post a link for more info on the sculpture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home