Wednesday, August 27, 2008

An email sent to my wife

Background: My wife wanted some ideas on how she could be more "sexual" because she said her brain doesn't work that way. Here is what I sent her. I'll post again soon with her comments.

Dear:

I guess it's about attention, NOT ABOUT THE ORGASM. I think every husband wants their wife to think sexually about them. I know I need attention. Teasing and denial (or not) is so very important because without it, we head down the slippery slope of not much teasing and alot of ignoring. And that doesn't work.

So here are some ideas. There were lots of ways to catoragize them but I decided on time of day. it seemed as good as any.

Any touching, even the most brief caress is, of course, welcome. As is the "look" you give me when you want something done. And any signs in public that you are the boss are both fun and appropriate (ie telling Kim and Matt that perhaps you'd just watch me cook you dinner.)


Morning
expect better yet, demand service. Just say, things like, "serve my coffee", "apples w/peanut butter", demand a show
make me sit with my back toward you and drop your towel next to me (you are naked by I can't see) stroking or not.
Make me wear a thong all day,
Have me help you put on shoes/boots.
tell me to go and fill your car, wash your car, get cash all without underwear.
touch me...anywhere
make me watch you shower with weekend back lighting
get me/have me get hard at the door before you leave
make me clean the kitchen while you watch
polish your shoes, iron
apply lotion
sit at your feet and fold laundry while you watch the news


day time via email or phone:
tease myself
clean naked
clean hard
get your drycleaning and have me make sure that they know it's yours and you are the boss.
bring you lunch, coffee, whatever to your desk, clinic or Bountiful. make me come to bountiful, take your car for a wash and bring it back.
make me bring you a different pair of shoes because your feet are sore.
make me bring you a sweater in clinic because you are cold.
Bring you a blouse because you were slimed.
Bring a coworker (and probably but not nessessarily you) lunch.
Tell someone that you'll have me do something for them ie watch Ben while you and Katie get manicures, Dede's kids while you two have lunch, fix something at Nancy's house, etc etc.
prepare written reports on vacations, couch options, travel plans.
Contact one of your friends for information, ie act as your male executive assistant
make as many appointments as possible
tell me to get my hair cut.
you hand write a list and have me pick up those items. Tell me to check with sales girl.
before getting my hair cut, have me call you and hand the phone to the stylist so you can tell her what you want without my input.
Shop for you. Shoes, skirts, bouses and of course panites, etc. House hold items. Calll me and speak to the sales person.
Have me prepare a meal and bring it to a friend's house.

dinner time
have me prepare dinner, table set and clean up with decaf. You sit and talk with me while I work.
Assume the head of the table.
bump, rub lightly touch anywhere on my body while I'm cooking/cleaning dinner
decaf service



bed time/night time
back rub
foot/callous care
sleep on floor
sleep at foot of bed
sleep without covers
sleep in thong
sleep in wet spot or mess
fold laundry at foot of bed while you sleep.
clean/gas your car, whatever attire
you hand write a list and have me pick up those items. Tell me to check with sales girl.
get hard then sleep
clean kitchen/mop floor in only shorts so others see me cleaning while you are obviously asleep.

Date nights/weekends:
tell me what to wear, where to go, what to eat, what to drink, etc. etc.
stand aside and wait for me to open the doors
tell the salesperson that I''ll pay for it
use me as your purse. Have me carry anything you'll need that night.
hold your glass out and expect me to fill it.
don't even move when we have guests. Just expect me to do everything. Better yet just say, "Let the men clean up."
wear something lacy
make me help you with shoes
let others know you are the boss
flirt with me or others
make me change into, out of whatever you choose
grocery shopping training
order for me
have me tell the waiter that you are the wine tester

while traveling on business:
(see above while you are at work.)
have me meet you at the airport and carry ALL your bags
flirt and then call me about it
call me at home when you know someone is here and interrupt our visit and give me orders.


I'm sure there are lots of other ideas or derivations of these that you can have some fun with and make sure that YOU feel comfortable.

I love you and thanks for reading.
Whatever

3 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that should certainly give her something to think about, she may feel that some are going a bit too far, but you know your own wife best. At least she will get a good idea about the way that you would like to be treated, or how she could act towards you if she wanted.

Can't wait to hear about her reaction. I have given similar sorts of lists to Jane in the past, not as comprehensive and not solicited, but had little immeadiate sucess, normally the opposite, so I wish you good luck.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Herblog said...

Hmmm very interesting.. we all want the other to get it.. dont we.
I enjoy your blog

Keeper

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Noel said...

Wow, you obviously put a lot of thought into this- that's wonderful.
And as another dominant woman who really just isn't as creative as I'd like to be, THANK YOU! I am so looking forward to using a few of these ideas with my boy soon!
I realize that some women can feel pressured by a huge long list of "please do this to me!"s, but I personally find them to be a little like a menu at a fine restaurant. They're ALL lovely ideas, and I can choose whatever I like for the day, or have the chef prepare something else for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home