Monday, July 28, 2008

I Got Fucked

I'm sorry if that is too graphic for some.

But Saturday night my wife took TOTAL control. We were on our deck, drinking some wine by the fire.

She pointed. I kissed and nibbled.
I stripped, she didn't.
She teased me.
She stroked me.
She placed my fingers inside her her cunt, then into my mouth.
She was soaked.
I licked.
She fed me her tits.
I sucked.
I sucked more.
She stood.
She lifted her skirt.
Her pussy was glazed in the fire light.
Freshly shaved.
She mounted me.
She grabbed my cock and put it inside her dripping pussy.
Grinding.
Humping.
She said she was fucking me.
Up and down.
Hot.
Slippery.
Velvety.
Wet.
Steamy
Lust.
Passion.
Tits in my mouth.
Shoulder biting.
In and out
Grunting.
Wetness everywhere.
She came.
Juices all over my crotch.
She granted me permission to cum.
I came.
I came.
I came more.
Our mixed cum ran down both our legs.
She fucked me.
She said, "I fucked you."
I got fucked.

8 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatevershesays,

On Sunday,I allowed Gary to have a submissive rush in his panties.

He had had a very stressful weekend.

Patty

 
At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant.......!!!!!

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

Susan's Pet. More. I"m still trying to recover LOL. I can barely type!

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One lucky guy!

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Jody said...

Well put!

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Jody said...

Well put!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger s said...

Whoa! You lucky, lucky man.

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife certainly has taken to being in charge of sex. That was our breaking point and point of issue. I wanted sex too often and she felt pressured. Now she is in charge and we have sex pretty often. She is almost always on top except when she directs me to be to finish her off. She also now gives permission for me to cum as if that was "normal". It certainly wasn't before. Also, she places me to lick whenever she feels like it and only when she feels like it. I love to lick but love that she will say the command "lick" or just put me there to lick. Yes, she is certainly in charge and the one doing the "fucking" now. and I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home