Monday, July 28, 2008

Neighbors Knee Pads

I've always contended that most relationships are wife led the difference being that my wife and I have acknowledged it.

Over the weekend I ran into a neighbor. She was gardening with knee pads on. Quite sensible really. We joke alot so I asked her if my wife could borrow them. We both laughed and then she said,

"Sure. But Mike (her husband) has a pair I"m sure he'd let you borrow."

Looking at the world through my WLM eyes I thought, yup, she's the boss.

I did reply,

"Yea. That may be more appropriate given how our marriage works."

We both laughed and rambled on about kids.

I wonder what she thinks?

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I often feel like I want people to know. I don't want to have to tell them, but I want to know that they know.
I think this would be easier if my wife and I knew people in real life who were also in a wlm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home