Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Boss Lady

The wife comes out of her bathroom and hands me her "chapstick". I remember it well because I bought it at a adult-lite novelty shop. It says, "Boss Lady." Even has apicture of a cowgirl with a whip!! Anyway, she ran out and told me to get some more.

Later I went to that adult-lite store. It's "lite" because they sell more clothes than dildos and it's very clean in an upscale neighborhood. I knew they sold it but couldn't find it.

So I approached the sales girl, a very tatooed early 20 something. She was working with 3 other young women. I asked her, "Where is the Boss Lady products." They just smiled. She showed me where they were along with a bandana that my wife could wear. She said it like she knew. I"m not suprised, she's probably heard it all before.

A little embarrassing and a little turned on too.

2 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun errand!

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

It is nice that you get your thrills even on a simple errand. One's mind is the greatest sex organ.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home