Friday, June 20, 2008

Earning and Loosing Points

I made a really nice dinner for my wife last night. Well, nice for limited skills. I stopped by the market, bought some fresh veggies, marinated them and grilled them. They went great over the baked potato.

She thanked me and said I earned some points. She never tells me how many points, what they actually earn and how many points I currently have or how many I need. It's just a playful thing.

After dropping off my son at football camp this morning I was going to search out one of his previous teachers. While waiting I got a call from my wife. I thought she was going to quiz me on how things were going.

Nope.

"Where are my bras?" "Are there some drying somewhere?" As much as I like my wife braless, she doesn't and certaintly can't go to her very powerful job.....loose.

Oh shit, this isn't going to end well for me.

"Um, errr, I had to rewash some yesterday. They are still in the washing machine."

"OK." Click.

At home later..."You lost your points."

Not easy cum.....very easy go. LOL

3 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I am trying to learn more about Female Led Marriages, I would love to finally live life as it was met to be lived under the guidence to the Superior Female. Dont get me wrong I am right now a big strong macho guy , my Wife likes that and is very Dom deep inside. I just the other day gave her all my credit cards and bank cards on a vanilla level to try and coax the Dom side out of her. any suggestions you have would be great

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least your wife recognised your efforts albeit for one good reason and one not so good. Just the fact that you were washing her bra's must tell you something about your relationship. You had better work harder to earn back your points. Did you apologise and ask how you could earn them back?

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Herblog said...

lol.. hmmmm yes sometime you just cant win. and will always be making up for something.. loved this piece.

Keeper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home