Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Anniversary

Friday marks our two year anniversary of our acknowledgement of our marriage being wife-led. It was two years ago that I very nervously gave her the book from AroundHerFinger.

We've had our ups and downs. While she openly acknowledges that our marriage is wife-led by both deed and word, she struggle to use the term "wife-led."

However, right now, we are on a big up and I'm enjoying it. I also know that it will go down again. However, I feel that the next down turn won't be nearly as drastic due to the fact that it was her idea to reinstate this style of marriage.

I'll have limited internet access over the next few weeks but will try and post if anything special happens on Friday.

As always I wish the readers of my blog much happiness. Peace.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Have fun this weekend!

 
At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the ups whilst you can, accpet the lows, and know that they will get fewer and not so low, enentually you will both reach a balance that you are both comfortable with, and then you will appreciate what true happiness is, serving your wife and being controlled by her

 

Post a Comment

<< Home