Monday, June 23, 2008

I'd Do Anything To.....

Very funny story.

My wife and I are dining outside at a local restaurant. A woman in her 60s is dressed quite flamboyantly, something out of a child's fable. My wife and I became very intrigued and she told me to find out "her story" and where she lived. So I had to use the restroom a few times, trying to muster up the corage to approach this woman, her husband the other couple they were with. I'm sure anyone paying attention thought I had the world's smallest bladder. Even the waitress new of our little game and was egging me on.

Then it happened. My wife said, "3 licks." "I'll allow you to lick me 3 times." Well, game on baby. I can't remember the last time my wife allowed my tongue down there.

Up I go, so to speak. As I approach this woman I can only think of going down on my wife. I've got absolutely no idea what I going to say. And then I'm there. Standing next to the table waiting for a break in the conversation. What the fuck am I going to say? "Hi my wife promised me 3 licks...?" That won't work.

And as she looks up I blurt out, "Sorry to interrupt your dinner but my wife and I were admiring your necklace." (Think Southwest, red-neck beltbuckle on a chain.) "Did you get it around here?"

Well, her and her companions were pretty loaded. She had bought it in Palm Springs, lives here in the summer and Az in the winter. Next thing I know, I'm sitting with them and find out the other woman's uncle used to live in my house. Off in the distance my wife and waitress are both stunned and laughing.

As they left the restaurant, the waitress handed me their doggie bag. I ran them down and wouldn't you know it, this crazy lady gave me a bit of a hug and played a little grab ass!

Talking to a stranger. No problem. I'd drive my car off a cliff to go down on my wife.

3 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger P. Urmel said...

So did you earn your licks? And if so, did your wife enjoy them as much as you probably did?

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

Yes, I did earn my licks. And I doubt she could enjoy them as much as I did. LOL

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am only allowed to touch my wife down there with my tongue, no penis except on rare occasions. If she feels I have earned it, she sists in a chair with her hand down over the edge. I am then allowed to strip and kneel and place my penis in her hand. She gently grips it and continues watching tv. It is my jobto work my penis back and forth and to get myself wet and aroused. She will not look down but likes to hear my breathing change as I get close to orgasm. If I have been very good I am allowed to climax, but I must clean up the dish I come on. Nothing is said I remain naked at her feet for the rest of the night. I can't tell you how controlling this is and how much it urns me on to know I come only whenshe permits me to. I am her sub and loving it.

gman22

 

Post a Comment

<< Home