Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Daily Routine

Some people are great writers and have lots to write about. I'm not either. I didn't get into the pyschology of a wife-led marriage. As my wife said once, simply, "this is how we (our marriage) functions."

We did have wonderful sex on Saturday night. It was after a neighbor and his friends came over for dinner. Our relationship was fairly obvious. I ran around like a nut grilling and serving and she showed them our house and renovations while drinking wine. After they left, we were outside at our fire-pit and eventually she had me strip. She teased me with her feet and asked me what I'd do if a neighbor walked into our backyard. I told her whatever she said.

Since Saturday night, not much wife-led. She was very bossy in the kitchen, barking orders regarding dinner. Mostly asking why it wasn't ready exactly when she got home. (Grilling chicken is not an exact science and her schedule can vary by an hour:) It was very playful.

Last night we went to a park. She just said we are going. Prior to leaving the house last week I asked where and she said it doesn't matter. (As in, I'm the damn boss, get in the car.) I started to ask her again, where, but then said, "Lets go, it doesn't matter."

And due to driving a teenager around pretty late at night, I haven't served her coffee the past two mornings.

So there you have it. Our "routine" for the past few days. It changes, like "vannilla" marriages. For all those that are starting out or attempting to enter into a wife-led marriage, it's not kinky sex all the time. There is a huge difference between wanting your wife to be bossy in the bedroom and an actual real life wife-led marriage. As soon as you realize the difference the better off you both will be.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make a very good point. There is far more likely to be more vanilla than anything else, even if your wife does embrace her role in charge. You just have to remember than unless your wife really gets off on ordering you around and treating you like her servant (not many do) then the majority of the time will be routine. Try and force it any other way on a wife that is not really into it, and you will so see it backfire on you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home