Tuesday, October 16, 2007

This is Great

During my wife's trip she had me wear a pair of VS pj bottoms with hearts on them. A reminder each night that she wasn't next to me. It was done in a playful manner but I complied, no big deal.

Upon her return I, of course, did her laundry. When she was putting everything away she found what I had been wearing. They were clean and in her pile. Suprisingly, she had me wear them the night she came home. As many of you will attest, at least the men reading this blog, it is the fact that she is participating in and thinking about our sex life. The VS pj's are just the vehicle to some degree.

I washed them yesterday, monday, and left them in her pile. When I went to bed last night they were under my pillow! She was a bit drowsy when I asked her if I was to wear them now or some other night. She mumbled something and off to sleep she went.

Here is the email I sent her:

"I was making the bed this morning and found what I didn't wear last night. Just thought I'd let you know that I was not being defiant, I was confused as if I was to wear them or not."

Her reply:
I was tired, so you got away with it! However, be careful. If you are confused and do not ask questions to clarify, then the mistake and FAULT are all yours!

Holy shit, does she know how to press my buttons. I actually get a little buzzed when she is dominant and demanding. I'm not sure if I need a cigarette, a nap or both...LOL

2 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the fact that she had left them under your pillow was a clear sign that she wanted you to wear them. Isn't it annoying when you miss an opportunity to enjoy a WLM and its only after that you realise how maybe should have responded. I know from bitter experience. You did the right thing though by emailing, and must be pleased with her response.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

I can only echo those sentiments, sounds like yoru FLR is taking off for good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home