Sunday, October 07, 2007

Because She Said So

My wife had told me to post something. On Friday, my wife asked me if I was still blogging and about what. I told her yes, and that I had blogged about carrying her small panty bag from VS in public, etc.

Wife, "What color were the panties?"
Me, "Brown."
Wife, "No."
Me, "Beige?"
Wife, "No, they were Miami Tan. How come you didn't know that. You paid for them."
Me, "Ummm, errr, didn't know I had to know the color."
Wife, "Blog about it. Tell everyone you didn't know the color of the panties you bought your wife."

And there you have it. I have now fullfilled her demand to post that I didn't know the color of the panties I bought her. You bet I will next time.

5 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh. It's totally unfair; men, unless they've had special training in the arts, can distinguish only nineteen colors: red, blue, yellow, green, purple, pink, white, black, gold, and ten other colors that we refer to as "beige."

Women's pantyhose comes in beige, eggshell, ecru, taupe, and a dozen other colors that are virtually indistinguishable without the aid of a spectrograph.

 
At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dominant wife is a victim of marketing - try buying "Miami Tan" at an art supply store. You will, however, have no problem finding beige.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

Anon: She didn't buy the panties for the color.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger darylglen said...

The comment by Tom Allen was hysterical. I love your blog, and I'm a big fan. I look forward to reading more and more.

DG

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

that was totally hot that she ordered your to post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home