Thursday, October 25, 2007

SNAP!!!!!

It happened. We were in the kitchen doing pre-dinner stuff and my son needed help getting his football jersey off over his shoulder pads. All of a sudden I hear a pretty loud snapping of fingers (no not breaking:) and I look up and there is my wife, pointing at my son. As his head was inside his pads, aka the headless football player, he didn't see anything. I then helped him out of his pads.

Later, I said to her, "You snapped at me?" She replied, "Yes, I didn't want Steven (our headless player) to hear me boss you around." And like you would be, I was instantly turned on because she was exhibiting control.

Last night....Snap and a point to the light on her bedside table and that is all it took have me get out of bed, walk around the room and turn off her light that she could easily reach while lying in bed.

Enjoy.

6 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger s said...

Now let me get this straight...

She snaps her finger, has you get up, walk around to her side of the bed, and turn out the light that she could reach easily by herself.

Giddyup! I'd say she knows what makes you tick.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

Yup:)

 
At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds very much like you are on your way, make the most of it, verbal orders will be sure to follow. Enjoy

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger strongnsubmissive said...

Subtle yet powerful. That sort of thing appeals to me as well. Fantastic.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger darylglen said...

She should be given a medal for that!!
Nothing is more powerful than when a woman snaps her fingers to get something done!

Has the smile left your face yet?

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

This is even more perverse than what my wife has me do. You lucky man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home