Monday, January 31, 2011

Happiness is......

Trying to explain to your wife that you should be denied an orgasm.

It's not easy. And it had nothing to do with the fact that I was on my knees, stroking.

I told her the truth, that my lust for her goes down after an orgasm, that I'm not as attentive to her needs and I'm not as happy. I'd rather her make me wait. Of course, how long.....well that's a difficult question.

The fact of the matter is that she lets me orgasm way to much. I'm not sure if it is because she thinks I want it or if I then stop pestering her sexually for a few days. You can bet I'm going to ask about the latter. I'll let you know.

Oh, and has this happened to you? After after our discussion, all the while I was stroking and getting fairly close, extremely hard (yea, there are scales of hardness) I finally...deflated....and then felt something cold down there. I guess I must have been closer than I thought because a small about of precum (you know, the stuff that comes out before it cums out that gets girls pregnant because you thought you had pulled out) had leaked onto my boxers and made a very tiny wet spot. Kinda like if you didn't shake it enough after peeing.

It was a nice reminder of what had just occurred.

3 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree WSS, it's not that easy explaining why you want to be denied, especially after a lifetime of your wife thinking that an orgasm is all you are after. I suspect that a lot of wives grant their husbands an orgasm or sex or both, to satisfy his need and then hope that he won't bother her for a while.

I think that many women could take or leave sex, and are just not into it in the same way as a man, unless of course she wants children, then she cant get enough of it. I guess this goes back to the basics of sexual reproduction and how in nature the female is only receptive to a males sexual advances when she is ovulating.

Anyway, I hope that you can make your wife understand what it means to you and that she can encourage your submission for her sake and enjoyment, as much as for yours.

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

I think that it is not the denial part that is the ingredient that causes the result that you seek. Whatever men want from their lovers ranges from ordinary and benign to extreme and hurtful. In all, it is a matter of getting attention from one's mate that is important.

Take, for instance, a reliable chastity device, which would constitute denial under this discussion. If the device is effective, and the partner ignores it after installation, there will be a time when the sufferer of the device will think, "This has gone too long. The time is to do something." Unless the needed attention from his partner comes through, the relationship suffers.

 
At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, my wife also allows me to orgasm too frequently. That said, I think she has been getting more firm about her control of my release, and has been making me wait a bit longer between orgasms. She has also been more restrictive in when she allows me to stroke (and more likely to tell me to lock-up). So while I think she let's me orgasm too often, that may be getting "resolved". We shall see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home