Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Tasty Frustrating Treat

Simply put, my wife isn't pysically affectionate. Not alot to touching, sexual or otherwise. Doesn't reach out to touch hold my hand and besides coming and going from the house, doesn't kiss me either. It's not the way she is. (BTW, I don't worry about affairs). It's an ongoing issue for me. I struggle with it, alot. And I mean ALOT. But that is another issue.

And this week hasn't been any different. We had a nice date on Saturday night and had sex too. And since the word sex lacks detail, we had intercourse. Yeah! But since then, nothing. Not true, a little bossy and I do appreciate her efforts. But no arousal, teasing, touching, etc. I'm getting frustrated in a bad way. I shouldn't have to ask for it. I feel like I'm begging for basices (ohhhh, good title for a future post.)

So in my frustrated mood she walks out of the bathroom/changing room in my favorite dress. It's about an inch or two shorter than most. Nice heels too. WOW. Then she hikes up her skirt just a bit to kneel down to wrap some birthday presents and I catch a glimpse of her slip. It's the lacy black and purple one she recently purchased. So now I'm frustrated in both good and bad ways. And no, I don't think she did it on purpose because if she did, she would have let me know.

Here it is. http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2999727?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=slips+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults

Now you know my why I am going crazy this morning.

1 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really feel for you, it's very difficult remaining focused when you are not getting much acknowledgment. I can't remember if you have ever explained but why does your wife not show you much affection, or why she is relustant to taese you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home