Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Turn Around Time

Normally, if I'm on a blog that is sexual in nature and I read "Turn Around Time" I'm thinking what you are thinking.....How fast can I get it up and do it again.

On the heels of yesterdays post "Busted" where I detailed my failed attempt to photograph the exposed sexy slip she was wearing, I find that same slip acting as a central figure again. No, I'm not a closet crossdresser, sorry Iowabev:)

I washed the aforementioned slip while my wife was at work. And upon returning from work, I was folding laundry and held out her slip and told her it was ready for wearing again. She looked at me and said, "I thought you were to hand wash that." Oh shit. She's right of course. I responded that with the recent illness of our son and the resulting craziness I didnt' have time.

She told me that it is to always be handwashed and that she'd rather wait for it to be ready again, knowing that I hand washed it, than have it ready sooner by throwing it in the washer/dryer. It was the way she said it and the fact that she exercised her authority that made it so damn sexy. I actually got a bit aroused.

Like At All Times recently posted, it is the daily little things, what I call, her active and open acknowledgement of our wife led marriage, that is so very important. It's not all about the bedroom.

2 Comments:

At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There should be no excuses, if she wants it hand washed, then hand washed it should be lol.

Add the fact that she has told you explicitly that you should be hand washing a specific item of her clothing, add to this it's a sexy piece of her lingerie that you find arousing, and that it means much more to her wearing it, knowing that you have loving washed it for her by hand, what more could you ask for. Well I could think of a few things, but beggars can’t be choosers, right?

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

That little story should tell you how great your FLR life really is! Handwashing gentles is soooooooooo hot btw!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home