Monday, April 20, 2009

Our Vacation

Our vacation last week had mixed results. Unfortunately, my middle child was quite ill and we couldn't leave him alone. This resulted in no nights out or early morning walks etc. And due to his severe illness and the fact that we were in a 3rd world country we were quite stressed. So not much playful sex.

But we had moments:
1. We did get to talk about her lack of physical intimacy. Granted, it didn't result in anything immediate but communication is important.
2. We had a deck facing the other 1/2 of the hotel. Each morning I served her coffee in colorful boxers that would pass as a bathing suit. The best part was that on the first day she said, "Present the coffee." I got down on one knee and held out the cup. She then said, "With this coffee, I thee........." And I had to repeat it and fill in the blank. "With this coffee I thee worship." Each morning I had to complete the sentence with a different word. I'm sure others saw us on more than one occasion and wondered what was going on. And she said that this is how I should present all coffee in the future. So this morning I was on bended knee. I'm sure this will become a constant ritual. Hmmm, what to do if others are around?
3. She had me kneel by the bedside and masturbate. I'm pretty sure 2 women on a higher deck could see at least something through the sliding glass door.
4. We were bartering for some silver something or other and the guy just couldn't grasp that she was the boss. Pretty damn funny.
5. Off of our rooftop deck there was a backdoor leading to an open walkway and the elevator. No one ever used it because if you wanted to get to your unit, you would go to the floor below. Part of it faced east and we got up very early to watch the sunrise. I served her coffee in an apron. A "man's" apron, long and white. I tie it in the back and then run the string between my legs (think thong:) and eventually wrap and tie around the base of my cock. So there I am serving her coffee and thinking no one else is up this early. If the elevator opens or someone leaves there rooftop deck, there is no place to hide, no where to go. No one was up but neither was the damn sun. It was behind some low clouds so my wife said we couln't leave until we saw the sun. And damn if that sun didn't take it's sweet time. Evntually it broke through and we retreated to our room, undiscovered.

So while we didn't have any intercourse and my wife still struggles with all aspects of physical intimacy, we made the best out of a very difficult situation. Glad to be back home and have my son in the care of his doctors.

2 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

WOW that was hot and sounds like a wonderful time. I think you just need to invest in the best vibrator money can buy and find her G-spot, that may help.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

Aside from the difficulty with your child, this is precious. These are what make a relationship personal, meaningful, and lasting. Besides, they are enjoyable. You can never repeat the situation after it is over, but the memories survive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home