Friday, April 03, 2009

Cold Shower Equals Best Sex

A very large rain storm hit our citylast night. We don't get them often. And as we were drifting off to sleep, we realized that the storm was pretty damn loud. I figured the loose downspout had fallen but I knew I could sleep throught it. And my wife, she could sleep through a civil war.

Her: "Why is it so loud?"
Me: "Downspout disconnected but I'm not going out there now."
Her: "Yes you are."

So I got up and went to the deck door, naked but for a tee shirt. I went out, around the side of the house and found the downspout. It's POURING, really coming down. And it's winter so it's almost snow. Very, very cold. I'm shivering, shaking as I try to reconnect the downspout.

You'd think I'd have shrinkage. Nope, I'm getting very aroused. Freezing, naked, outside in the pouring cold rain.

Finally I connect it and come back in and she points to the side of the bed. I literally shaking I'm so cold but my erection gives me away. I'm very turned on. She tells me to take off my tee shirt and stroke myself.

I'm still shaking, stroking. She asks me if I want to make a warm puddle (orgasm) or go to bed aroused and frustrated.

I tell her the truth. Shaking now not only from the cold but from pure honesty and worry of what she will think.

I tell her what most men in a wife led marriage reallly want to say.

I tell her that I don't want to orgasm. I want to get harder, more frustrated and then told to go to bed. That I want her to control it. That I am hers.

Stroking, aroused, getting close. I can feel the beginning of the orgasm. Deep down.

"That's enough. Turn off my light and the electric blanket."

In the dark, shaking, aroused, I stumble to my side of the bed and while I lie next to her, I stroke her hair and whisper my gratitude for not allowing me to orgasm.

5 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That episode brings a new meaning to the term "taking a cold shower" lol. It's such a pity that our wives just don't seem to get "tease and denial", not without having to ask.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger s said...

Those are the actions of a woman that understands her husband. That is just an unbelievable story. You're lucky, and you know it.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

Oh, you slut!

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

That's hot, thanks for sharing!

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

That was agreat post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home