Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Chugging Along

I'd love to post about some major development or great sexual thing that occurred. Sorry. We are just chugging along. She makes, generally, more demands like the other night when she simply said my car gas tank is empty. It was cold and 1/2 rain, 1/2 snowing but I gladly filled up her tank.

She still doesn't seem to understand "denial." Everytime I've begun to masturbate for her, she's allowed me to orgasm. I guess I'll need to be more open and blunt next time we discuss it.

I'm out of town for the next 5 days, away from a computer and her. I'll post when I get back.

3 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

Good luck, sounds like things are working out for you. Best wishes!

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember it whatevershesays maybe she's not ready to deny you yet. Yes i agree be truthful with her but remember its not all about your wants and fantasies. It is about her and its your job to make her life easier and to anticipate her needs.Its not about trying to get her to conform to your idea of her dominating or denying you.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

Fahrns: I agree with you. However, a wife led marriage doesn't happen without her involvement. It doesn't happen in a vaccum. For it to work, she needs to openly and actively acknowledge it. And since she has such a low libido, her denying me is very important for the sexual aspect of our marriage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home