Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Advice Please

We are traveling to Isla Mujeres, "Island of the Woman" off the coast of Cancun, Mexico. There is a temple there, dedicated by the Mayans to women. I am going to take my wife to the temple for a short visit. (We have teenagers so they can stay in the hotel for an hour by themselves.

I am looking for suggestions, something wife-led, to do a the temple. Before we all go crazy please remeber that my wife isn't overly kinky or domineering. And there is a reasonable chance that there might be other people there, though I do plan on gong very, very early to watch the sunrise.

Ladies and gentlemen, please help me out. Just try and remember the parameters.

6 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about reciting a poem to your wife. It sounds as though she would appreciate the romantic gesture, and the location will add to the meaning. I have come up with what I would say, if I were talking to my wife

"I kneel her before you, a Goddess in my life, I worship you, I cherish you, for just being my wife.

You’re beautiful, sexy and divine, and when I look at you before me, I get a shiver up my spine.

You’re a picture of beauty, graceful and fit, I’m blessed to be near you, having me submit.

You’ve won my heart, my love and my affection, I’m all yours forever, but just crave your direction.

I can’t live without you, I crave your sweet touch, giving you pleasure is never too much.

Experiencing this feeling, gives us so much, so close together, and wonderful to touch.

My submission is complete, meaningful and whole, I just want to give myself to you, with all my heart and my soul.

And so I kneel before, in sight of the rising Sun, witness to my love for you and all the things that we have done.

I look to the future and what do I see, I see us both together, you and me."

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

Hey, you've got a future with Hallmark!! LOL. Thanks for the idea.

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant believe that you weren't given some more ideas. Everyone is happy to read your blog, not so keen to help or comment.

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

AAT: No big deal. And by the way, my wife read your poem. It was "too much" for her.

 
At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WSS - what do you mean "too much" for her?

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger whatevershesays said...

She felt that it was too submissive for her taste not enough partnership. Along the lines of what you have posted about a woman wanting a husband not a slave.

Of course, I understand everything you wrote but for my wife, in her opinion, it was too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home