Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Differences

I suppose it's no great suprise that wife led marriages come in so many shapes and sizes. I mean, "regular" marriages aren't all the same.

One of my favoriteblog is At All Times. Like so many wives, his wife struggled at least initially. From the last post, it would appear that it's full speed ahead. Wonderful.
.
But he also hopes that his wife, Jane, becomes more comfortable and dominating outside the bedroom. That she understands and accepts their wife led marriage as not just a bedroom game but as what will be "normal" and constant in their life.

AAT andI both struggle and I think, look at each others marriage as something we want. I wish my wife had a higher libido and was more dominant in the bedroom. I'm pretty sure AAT wishes his wife was as openly dominant as mine is outside the bedroom, in public.

We both have good marriages and wonderful wives and blossoming wife led marriages. We are both able to openly communicate with our wives. We both have wives that are willing to work towards better wife led marriages. And I think we are both becoming more accepting of what our wives want our marriages to look like.

I guess I was wrong. Not so many differences after all. The key is not to hope your marriage is what you read on someone elses blog but to continue to accept and work on your and your wife's vision of a wife led marriage.

1 Comments:

At 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for making the comparison. You are quite right in what you say, no two marriages are the same, and that is certainly true of WLM's. I have always struggled to understand why so many wives seem to hesitate or reject the concept of a WLM, but I suspect that it results from a lack of communication and clear understanding of what it is that her husband truly desires. I can't believe that most wives dont want a loving, devoted and attentive husband, willing to always ensure their sexual pleasure first and when and in whatever way they choose. A husband that will provide her with loyal obedient service, focussing on her needs and following her instructions.

All she has to do is accpet that she fact and use just some of her feminine sexuality and charm to encourge deeper and greater obedience and attention in her life. After all its no different from what they did when we were first courting, and it can just be so much fun. I think that many think that it will be too much hard work or it changes the way that they see their "man", but it doesn't have to be like that. They can still respect their man, maybe even more, and just by telling their man what they want and being more expectant is not that demanding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home