Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Thanks

Thanks for picking me up at the airport.
Thanks for pulling into the gas station and saying "Welcome home." My cue to fill up your car.
Thanks for leaving the kitchen a mess and expecting me to clean it after a day of traveling.
Thanks for holding out your foot with the "look" that says remove my boots.
Thanks for telling me my mini vacation was over.
Thanks for cleaning the boxers that say "Wife Worshipper" on them.
Thanks for making me wear those boxers.
Thanks for making me get very, very hard and frustrated then get into bed...without an orgasm.
Thanks for placing your foot in my crotch an hour later, waking me up, and getting me very,
very hard again.
Thanks for making me ache and throb....shaking with lust and love.
Thanks for teasing me nearly to death :)
Thanks for snapping your fingers another hour later and having me sleep next to you on the
floor.
Thanks for not letting me cum last night.
Thanks for having me serve you coffee this morning.
Thanks for letting me get naked while kneeling on the floor this morning and finally cumming.

And most importantly, thanks for putting forth the effort to keep our marriage fun, sexy and connected.

4 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting your entry.

It sounds as though your wife has definitely made up her mind that she is going to be head of your household.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Noel said...

Yum.
Seriously. Yum.

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post! What a wonderful way to return home.

 
At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

U have a lot to be thankful for! A wife that knows how to grow wood. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home