Sunday, September 07, 2008

In the Closet

Finally, a date night. Nope, one kid here, one there, another out, etc, etc. Can't have the 2nd glass of wine with kids not in bed.

After we got some to bed, one was still awake. We said our goodnights and headed to the bedroom. But we can't have sex in bed because we only have a very sheer curtain covering our glass bedroom door. So what does my wife do?

She calls me into the bathroom/walk in closet and tells me to fuck her. Hey, who am I to disobey a direct order. So I did. I fucked her.

In the closet. :)

1 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

Better in the closet than not at all. To be ordered to do this would give me an instant erection. Good show!

By the way, can you provide a link to Atalltimes? It sounds familiar somehow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home