Thursday, September 04, 2008

Theft (and Orgasm Control)

I'm stealing, again, from a favorite blog of mine, Atalltimes. He recently posted a letter written to Ken and Emily Addison of AroundherFinger.com fame. It dealt with orgasm control. It was very well written and I sent the link to my wife because I wanted her to know how I felt.

My wife, like Jane (AAT's wife) frequently tease us and then allow us to orgasm. My wife will even ask me if I want to orgasm. I've told her not to ask but to no avail. It comes as no suprise that many wives don't understand the denial aspect and allow us to orgasm because they want to please us. Fair enough, they love us.

AAT added the following:
""Taking control and acknowledging your power outside the bedroom has the same effect on me, and just encourages me to think about you more and more, which is something that I so love to do.""

Well done, ATT. I didn't include this to my wife but will verbalize it to her over drinks. We are have a date night Saturday. I know this because I sent my wife the following email and here is her replies (in Italics)

Me:
Date Night. Somewhat sexy clothing. Food. Shopping? Gateway? Alchohol. More alchohol. And yes, I need to get laid. Badly. Whatever

Wife:
You are not allowed to decide if or when we date. I call the date, the details, the attire and the beverages. You wait and see.

And thanks for the link to Aroundherfinger. Sounds familiar to our conversations. And as for saturday night and orgasm? Whatever I say.

So if you really want a wife led marriage and believe that orgasm control is essential, then please go to www.aroundherfinger.com and sent it to your wife. I would definately at ATT's comment about what happens outside the bedroom.

1 Comments:

At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope it helps, I am sure that your wife has something special planned for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home