Thursday, October 09, 2008

Is That The Best You've Got?

Yesterday was crazy hectic in our household. Pre-travel planning and packing for my wife and me. Kids going in every direction. Emergency trip to the cobbler for lacrosse equipment repair. You get the picture.

As things started to settle down last night my wife told me that "You can serve me the decaf that I had to make." A not so suble jab. It's one of our "things." I always make the coffee and decaf. But since I was getting home well after her she made it.

And as normal, I brought it to her in her "It's good to be Queen" mug while she lounged (much deserved) in her very cushy leather chair. It's her chair too. She doesn't like anyone else to sit in it. Even guests have picked up on this. As I handed it to her she looked me straight in the eyes and said,

"Is That The Best You've Got?"

(instant woody:)

"No," I said.

Then I immediately got onto my knees and presented her coffee to her.

A slight nod of the head meant I was dismissed.

For any ladies out there I think I speak for most guys.....That is all it takes to get our motors running. I was so happy that I stayed up till midnight folding laundry and making sure everything she needs was washed and ready for her trip.

4 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger s said...

...You definitely speak for me. Your wife understands you well, I'd say. Good for you.

S

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really doesn't take that much please a subby hubby, I don't know why most wives find this so difficult. I don't understand, if I knew something turned my wife on I would do it all the more to please her, so how difficult can it be to demanding, tease a little and think of some small ways to express your ability to control and use your husband.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

that was hot!

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger strongnsubmissive said...

Subtle often has the best effect. Woody certainly agrees.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home