Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Quick Update

Not much has been going on. Still definately a wife led marriage. Some small things which keeps it alive between more "major":) events. I find the little things more important. This seems to be a common theme among men in wife led marriages.

I did have two fun things happen. First was that I was attempting a gotee even though my wife hates facial hair. Another soccer mom noticed and commented on it. I told her that it might not last since (wife's name) doesn't like it. She replied, "So you'll keep it until (wife's name) puts her foot down." It wasn't really a question, more of a statement. I said, "Yes, that pretty much sums it up."

The second is that my wife and I are interested in pilates. I initiated the idea and started looking into different studios. She told me about one and I checked it out yesterday. When the instructor called me she asked how I heard of them. "My wife told me to check you all out."

"Oh. Well, a happy wife is a happy life." Hmmmmm, where did I hear that before. LOL

3 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that everything is OK. I like it when Jane's friends outwardly recognise in some way that I am "under the tumb", even if its done in a jokey way, little do they know.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Sh said...

It is funny to me when people make comments at work such as "What? Do you have to get your wife's permission?" Ummm..If you only knew bud.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger On the Intellect of said...

Hello..I'm a controlling woman who is new to this type of lifestyle. My very dear friend has asked that I control him. I'm not that creative when it comes to forms of control that aren't sexual. Do you have any ideas that you could share? thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home