Monday, January 14, 2008

Who's Birthday is it?

My birthday is next weekend. Bless my wife for looking into an energetic night club so she can stay awake. I told her that I'd much rather take her to a mall that we have yet to explore. It has her two favorite stores, Macys and Nordstrom. I just want to spend some one on one time with her.

As she was getting dressed, she was just being the boss. Handing me a jacket to de-fur (dog), requesting a hand towel by saying, "How am I supposed to dry my hands?", just dropping the packaging of new make up on the floor, etc. Then she says the following:

"If you get an early start, you can probably take down the shower curtains (4 panels around a claw foot tub) and clean them before I get home. Maybe, if you work very hard this week and impress me, you can have some birthday sex." I immediately removed my pajamas. I thought that as I followed her orders I should be naked and I wanted her to see my "semi arousal."

In my wife led marriage, I have to work my ass off for her so maybe I can have what most men automatically get, birthday sex. I like my marriage.

ps please scroll down, two posts today and the previous one is an acknowledgement to all those lucky enough to be in a wife led marriage.

3 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Desireous said...

Now that's a good husband! ;-)

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger bossed hubby said...

My birthday was a few months ago. My wife asked me what I wanted, and I told her that what I wanted more than anything was to take her clothes shopping. My favorite part was choosing thong underwear for her at Victoria's Secret (its been a few years since she wore thong panties). Didn't get any birthday sex though!

Happy Birthday!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger RJ said...

My opinion is that men in a WLM get more than the average husband. Working to constantly please your Wife and cater to her desires is an award the average husband can't grasp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home