Friday, August 18, 2006

Does she really like this style of relationship?

This question is huge and though not as pervasive as it once was, it's still there for me. I worry what she thinks. Am I not manly enough? Is a wife-led relationship out of her comfort zone? Even after her reading of "Wrapped Around Her Finger" and subsequent discussions it (title question) still nags for now.

Today she phoned with a few add on's to my to-do list. She told me to write them down on the board. The same location that I mentioned in a previous post.....a possibility that others may see. The following is an email dialog about an hour after her phone call.

From Her
Subject: Performance feedback
I am thinking that your performance might be deserving of release soon. Keep it up!
(Release mean orgasm!)

From me:
Great timing. Just finished gardening per your phone instructions. I'm also recharging the batteries for my tools to help Julie (and I suppose Steve too.) with her garage shelving. I love it when you provide my services to your female aquaintances!!!!! And I love you too. I've found that releasing (orgasm) in front of you only once per week is both frustrating and rewarding. (I wonder if their different?) And since it's been a week, I'm pretty.....fired up. Thanks for thinking of me.
Wrapped and loving it. (are you?)---

Her reply:
Yes, I am loving the Wrap, and you too.

Wrapped refers to Wrapped Around Her Finger. A simple and fairly straight forward way to refer to her control over me. So for now, I should probably put my fears to rest.

I hope you are having the same luck that I am having.

4 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Lady Julia said...

That was a really sweet post - thanks for sharing it. It certainly sounds like she likes what is happening :)

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Polyfetishist said...

Just read your entries. I enjoy your gentle tone and you sanity, sometimes too rare.

Best wishes to the both of you.

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Mistress Laura's boy said...

I definitely think you are over-thinking this one. She clearly likes what is happening.

Good luck! Keep posting!

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Sub2Her said...

Good luck to you both! My wonderful wife and I have struggled for over a year to make this work. It really hasn't been easy - mostly because I have been too eager and been pressing her too far too fast (very typical error I think.) But it makes me want to have you consider this danger, as it is clearly a danger and can lead to serious setbacks.

Maybe you're not like me and haven't been fantasizing about bondage, whips and strap-on-play for years before introducing this. And maybe you're fine with the level of play that your wife likes and can do. But if you dream of much more than this to come it's time to have a reality check and start mastering patience big time!

best

eurosub

 

Post a Comment

<< Home