Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A fine start

She finally read the book, Aroundherfinger but didn't find any suprises. She's always understood that its about using my sex drive, etc. She also agrees that maintaing a level of sexuality is tough for her because she just isn't wired that way.

I try to tell her that teasing me doesn't need to be an everyday thing. Here is an example of what happened to this past week. I hope it opens up a more realistic dialog bewteen you and your spouse.

I took a short trip and returned on Wednesday morning. As we were sitting on the front steps, she asked me if I'm ready to "get back in the game." Caught off guard, I say what game? She then says, "bring me my coffee. When we are finished, you have to come grocery shopping with me." Now I know it doesn't sound like much but I was really appreciated the fact that she was thinking of our new roles. (And I NEVER grocery shop:) While shopping she told me what to get, pick this/that up, go get. etc. And I'm sure some women over-heard us. She even asked me what my reply was going to be to the cashier when asked if we wanted pull-up service. I told the cashier that she (my wife) brought me along to take care of that. But for me, the best part was that she thought of it.

The next morning I playfully got dressed only in an apron and served her coffee. I was hoping to orgasm since it has been over a week. She acknowledged the length of time but was rushing to work and felt bad and that there had to be some give and take in this type of relationship. I told her that yesterday (supermarket trip) was fantastic and that's all that is needed. I kinda wish I didn't push the issue with an apron. Live and learn.

Anyway, that's all for now. Things are going along nicely and we are both realizing that the sexual aspect of a wife led relationship is not 24/7. Please feel free to leave comments. I learn alot from other people's perspective.

3 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

Sounds like a great start to getting things the way you want them top be. Remember in most cases it does take baby steps like the one's you descibed at first. Letting her know she controls your sexual release and that the longer she keeps you denied with occassional flitations is key in many cases to. Stay on the path your on presently and i think you'll be fine.

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger none said...

I would suggest that creating time for her to relax and not worry about mundane activities will be time well spent.

My Mistress feels that there is a clear relationship between how interested She is in sex and how many of life's tedious activities She is required to deal with.

Try forgetting about the sex and concentrate on making her life easy and comfortable. Cherish her and I'm sure you will get what you desire.

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not involved in any D/s relationship now, but I must comment. IF you truly wish to make HER life easier and happier, then you must forget about your so called needs. SHE owes you nothing really in the term of "rewards". Stop thinking about your cum day. Concentrate on HER CUM DAYS!! I am looking for a FLR also but have yet to find that male who can be exactly what I WANT. Good luck in your service to your beautiful wife.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home