Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hmmm....my first blog ever........I asked my brother why he has a blog; I mean, who cares about me. But after reading a few blogs on the issues of wife-led relationships and submissive husbands I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

A little background: The intimacy of my marriage isn't what I want it to be. It's that simple. I love my wife, fantastic woman and great mom. I've tried everything I can think of to improve our love life to little or no avail. In the past, we've played "games" ie I'd be her slave for the week preceeding a weekend getaway. Great fun but unsistainable. I'd overwhelm her.

I've bought her the book from Aroundherfinger.com and asked her to read it. It was a huge step for me, verbalizing to her about my feelings and willingness/desire for her to take charge, especially of our love life. She hasn't read it yet, but the problem I think we will face is that she isn't that interested in sex. So the premise of teasing me, keeping me aroused but denied requires that she makes an outward effort of sexuality to me. I have concerns this will be difficult for her. I can't keep up the effort of submission in a vaccuum.

As of this post, I've given her the book (3 weeks ago!) and hope that she'll get around to reading it this weekend. If she decides that she can't tease me etc. this could be a short blog. Time will tell.

2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger j said...

I should have said exactly this in my blog!

 
At 2:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

exactly my situation but we eventually go through it and she is now happy to do that to reap the benefits!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home